Saturday, July 2, 2016

I Am Moka Poks

KomikSerye Moka Poks

I am Moka Poks! I am not a journalist, but I do love to write. I am a character from the Pinoy Komiks series, Girly Tips - KomikSerye. The series was created by Lucrecio Escariote, and I am one of the supporting characters.

This blog is meant to be a parody of the Mocha Uson Blog; although, you'll probably find more substance here. Just like my alter ego, I'm a two-bit skank. Everyone, including my boss at Idlecombe Solutions refer to me as the office slut. And, I enjoy that! Knowing that I sexually turn someone on gives me fulfilment. Oh, and I don't have any preferences. I swing both ways! I'll do pipes, pies, or both. You're welcome to channel your way through any of my existing orifices if you're in to rough challenges.

Take note though: I may be a fictional harlot, but my cerebral functions are absolutely far superior to that of Uson's.

4 comments: