Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I Have My Rights Too!

KomikSerye Moka Poks Censored
I woke up early this morning to check on my blog here at Blogger. I was surprised to see that it was suspended. I tried to log-in to my Google account to see what the problem was all about. And, I was doubly surprised to discover that it has been temporarily blocked as well. After going through the routine verification, I was able to get in and access my Gmail. Curiously, there was nothing from Google that informed me what the hell went wrong. I opened Blogger, and again, no indication of anything out of order.

Anyways, if you're reading this, then thank everything that is good. I thought Google has chosen to silence me for no apparent reason. I have already implied that this is a parody blog. There will be numerous occasions where some public figures will be targeted based on their public actions and pronouncements. People will get offended, I promise that. It is my right to express my views! Some people will find my opinions offensive; others may find them humorous. Others won't give a rat's ass what I write. But, I don't really care.

What I care about is my freedom to write, speak-out, and criticize! That is something I hold very dear, and shall protect. I just hope Google and its affiliates value the freedom of speech too.

4 comments:

  1. Free speech has a lot of enemies out there. There is a excess of stupidity nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to read more from you regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad when big companies curtail the freedom of speech based on the flimsiest reasons.

    ReplyDelete